- SAP EWM Tutorial
- SAP EWM - Home
- SAP EWM - Overview
- SAP EWM - Organization Units
- SAP EWM - Master Data
- SAP EWM - Structure Elements
- SAP EWM - Work Center
- Warehouse Process Types
- Selling and Receiving Goods
- Maintaining Serial Numbers
- SAP EWM - Value Added Services
- Direct Goods Issue Process
- SAP EWM - Storage Control
- SAP EWM - Deconsolidation
- Pick, Pack, and Pass of Goods
- SAP EWM - Replenishment
- SAP EWM - Physical Inventory
- SAP EWM - Slotting
- SAP EWM - Labor Management
- SAP EWM - Production Supply
- SAP EWM - Expected Good Receipts
- SAP EWM - Cross Docking
- SAP EWM - RF Framework
- SAP EWM - Warehouse Monitoring
- Inbound and Outbound Delivery
- SAP EWM Useful Resources
- SAP EWM - Questions Answers
- SAP EWM - Quick Guide
- SAP EWM - Useful Resources
- SAP EWM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP EWM – Expected Good Receipts
Expected receipts are used to create inbound deliveries. You can also create a goods receipt in the EWM system without an inbound delivery.
Advantages of Using a Good Receipt
This process occurs in the EWM system only.
If your ERP system is down, you can still execute the expected goods receipt in EWM. An expected goods receipt is based on the data in production order, so it can be used as a preview of the goods receipt.
This process requires two documents to be used in the EWM system, which are −
- Notification Expected goods receipt
- Expected goods receipt
These documents can be created and transferred using the following two methods −
Push Scenario − The process is triggered in ERP by executing the report /SPE/INB_EGR_CREATE.
Pull Scenario − The process is triggered in EWM by executing the report /SCWM/ERP_DLV_DELETE.
Create a Document for Expected Goods Receipt in EWM
Go to EWM → Delivery Processing → Inbound Delivery → Expected Goods Receipt → Generate or delete expected goods receipt
Enter warehouse #. Then go to special selection parameters, go to Production number and enter the number there.
In the area “Selection Time Period” activate Free Interval and enter a date 2 weeks in the future in the Field to Period. In the area Technical Settings choose the option Delete and Create.
Click on Execute and you can see that expected goods receipt documentation is successful.
How to Check the Expected Goods Receipt Document?
To check the expected goods receipt document, go to EWM → Inbound Delivery → Expected goods receipt → Maintain Notifications of goods receipt.
Enter the Production Order number and click on the Search button.
Click on Execute Search option.
You can note down the document numbers created for production order.