- Add and Subtract Whole Numbers
- Single Digit Addition
- Addition of 3 or More Single Digit Nnumbers
- Addition of Two 2-digit Numbers Without Carry
- Adding 2-digit Numbers and Single Digit Numbers
- Addition of Two 2-digit Numbers With Carry
- Addition With Carry to the Hundreds Place
- Addition of 2-digit, 3-digit and 4-digit Numbers
- Subtracting a Number From a 2-digit Number
- Subtraction of Two 2-digit Numbers Without Borrowing
- Subtraction of Two 2-digit Numbers With Borrowing
- Subtraction with Multiple Regrouping Steps
- Subtraction and Regrouping With Zeros
- Fact Families for Addition and Subtraction
- Addition or Subtraction of Whole Numbers (Word problems)
- Increasing or Decreasing Pattern from a Table of Values
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Addition of Two 2-digit Numbers Without Carry
Add the numbers 36 + 51
Line up the numbers vertically.
We first add the digits in ones column. 6 + 1= 7. 7 is written below ones column.
Next we add the digits in tens column. 3 + 5 = 8. 8 is written below tens column. So the sum of numbers is 87.
Find the sum 75 + 14
We line up the numbers vertically.
We add the digits in ones column. 5 + 4 = 9. 9 is written below the one column.
Next we add the digits in tens column. 7 + 1 = 8. 8 is written below the tens column. The final sum is 89.