- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What's your take on nepotism in Bollywood?
Nepotism exists everywhere not only in Bollywood. It exists in Business, Politics too. It is very natural for a Businessman's son to become a businessman and a politician's son to become a politician using his father's contacts.
Just because this is the show business and actors being the public figures, everyone is interested in their life. By making movies with the children of Actors, the directors and producers will be only paying back to their Actors who have given them life with super hits.
How can Karan Johar say no to Shahrukh Khan, if he asks Karan to make a movie with his son Aryan Khan?? Is it possible?
Leave that alone, people who have worshipped Shahrukh Khan for so many years will be dying to see his son on screen. They have huge expectations for his son too. This will be definitely cashed by the people in the movie business. At least the first movie will be a crowd puller.
But, let us remember people are not fools. We know how to reject incompetent people and we have done it many times in the past. The weight of nepotism and the charisma of the senior actor may work for one or two movies, but later it is the responsibility of the budding actor to prove his metal.
- Related Articles
- What measures would you take to conserve electricity in your house?
- What's Causing Your Skin Rash?
- Who are the famous Bollywood personality's who are mentioned in "Guinness Book of World Records"?
- Manish Malhotra: Heart of Bollywood Designing
- Who is the most educated actor in Bollywood?
- What’s the Best Facial For Your Age?
- What precautions can you take in your school to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases?
- How to take care of your eye sight?
- Take care of your parents in old age or be ready to lose your salary.
- What Factors Raise Your Risk for Asperger's Syndrome?
- Explain how can you take care of your eyes.
- Explain how you can take care of your eyes.
- Does nepotism a career barrier for actors having a non-filmy background?
- Name the wastes which are generated in your house daily. What measures would you take for their disposal?
- How do you know when it's time to move on from your current company?