- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What measures would you take to conserve electricity in your house?
1) Make sure to switch off the electrical appliances such as fan, light, television, air condition (AC), etc. when not in use.
2) Utilize electrical appliances efficiently to conserve electricity.
3) Try to take stairs instead of the elevator if possible while climbing the floor of a building.
4) Replace normal tube lights with less-electricity consuming tube lights like CFL.
- Related Articles
- Name the wastes which are generated in your house daily. What measures would you take for their disposal?
- What measures can we take to conserve water?
- What precautions would you take if lightning occurs while you are outside the house?
- You want to buy a house. Would you like to buy a house having windows but no ventilators? Explain your answer.
- Suppose you are outside your home and an earthquake strikes. What precaution would you take to protect yourself?
- Your parents are going to buy a house. They have been offered one on the roadside and another three lanes away from the roadside. Which house would you suggest your parents should buy? Explain your answer.
- What changes would you suggest in your home in order to be environment-friendly?
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- What precautions can you take in your school to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- An electrician is carrying out some repairs in your house. He wants to replace a fuse by a piece of wire. Would you agree? Give reasons for your response.
- Mention three precautions that you will take to protect yourself from earthquake strikes when you are inside the house.
- You want to wear your favourite shirt to a party, but the problem is that it is still wet after a wash. What steps would you take to dry it faster?
- What safety measures should be adopted by girls who live alone in an independent house?
- What are the measures that I have to take to be a successful entrepreneur?