- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the lesser known places in Hyderabad which are worth visiting?
Hyderabad is one of the most affordable metropolitan cities in India. It is ideal for casual visitors and people from any strata of society can stay and survive here comfortably. It is the home for many historical forts, tombs, monuments as well as beautiful parks and museums.
Hyderabad offers plenty of sightseeing options and also memorable experiences at practically of low cost. Apart from the most famous places like Charminar, Golconda Fort, and Salar Jung Museum, Hyderabad has some very interesting tourist spots which are less famous but worth visiting.
Sudha Cars Museum
Sudha Cars Museum is the first and only handmade Wacky Car museum in the World. It is the brainchild of Mr. K. Sudhakar, a Guinness World Record Holder, who since childhood has a passion for automobiles.
Sudha car museum which is a lesser known tourist spot in Hyderabad is located in Bahadur Pura, near Nehru Zoological Park.
This museum houses a desirable collection of mini bikes, cycles, buses and cars in all possible shapes and sizes.
There are three galleries in the museum where first and second gallery consists of all replica cars, motorbikes, cycles, buses and mini bikes that one would normally see on road. The third gallery has a collection of whacky designs.
Dialogue in the dark
This is a unique restaurant situated in Inorbit Mall, Hitech city where guests are treated to a four-course meal but in complete darkness. It’s dining experience emphasis on savoring food through the sense of touch, taste, and smell.
One has to eat the entire meal in pitch dark, where it is served course by course and asked to guess what we are eating. The staff will guide you through the meal and help you if need any.
Many people say the experience of enjoying a meal in completed darkness is a unique experience. The experience also highlights our other senses...sense of smell and taste.
Every day a surprise menu awaits you. Expect to be served courteously by well-trained dining guides who serve you from the selection of local and global cuisine.
- What are the places to visit in Hyderabad?
- What are the best tourist places in Hyderabad?
- What are the best places to satisfy tasty food cravings at midnight in Hyderabad?
- Why lesser known cricketers are given the role of selecting the Indian cricket team?
- What products of Patanjali are worth buying?
- What are the tourist places in England?
- Some Lesser-Known CSS Properties for Form Input Fields
- what are the best tourist places in Gujarat?
- What are the best tourist places in Mumbai?
- What are the best tourist places in Kerala?
- What are the best tourist places in Delhi?
- What are the best tourist places in Mysore?
- What are the best tourist places in Madurai?
- What are the best tourist places in Lakshadweep?
- What are the best tourist places in Jaipur?