- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What products of Patanjali are worth buying?
There's a saying - "The taste of the pudding is in the eating". The best thing for you to do in this case is to try out Patanjali's products and judge for yourself rather than reading about it on the net and then trying it. These are not technology-heavy or capital-intensive products that you need to do a whole lot of research to understand their effectiveness. Also, they are easily available on store shelves as well as online. So, go ahead, try any of their products and decide for yourself whether they are worth it.
There are some other aspects of a brand that you need to understand and appreciate, especially when it disrupts the market in the way Patanjali has done. It has given new momentum to the Ayurvedic products segment. Take the case of Colgate, the toothpaste MNC that used to rule the market with over the two-thirds market share, which has now been steadily falling and has been forced to react to brands like Patanjali that focus on natural ingredients.
Products Worth It
India is the home of Ayurveda and Patanjali's Dant Kanti toothpaste with its Ayurvedic formulation has been able to force its way into a well-entrenched market dominated by MNCs like Colgate, Unilever, and GlaxoSmithKline. Similarly, in the biscuit segment, Patanjali's Atta-based biscuits have forced established brands to relaunch many of their variants with Atta as the main ingredient.
There's no doubt that Baba Ramdev's fan-following and his aggressive marketing style has a major impact in pushing up the sales of Patanjali's products but the brand has also been delivering on its promise. The exponential growth of the brand is evidence of that. What's more, when a brand has a mega social outreach program like Patanjali does, it touches an emotional chord in the target audience.
They know that a substantial part of the profits goes into the socio-economic causes like schools, farms, cattle barnyards, preventive healthcare, etc. However, the brand must deliver on its promise over and above all the support it gets from other activities and on this count, Patanjali has lived up to the expectations, which are in fact getting higher and higher.
- Why are Patanjali products in huge demand despite other ayurvedic products?
- Is it true that Patanjali products are manufactured by a third party and only labeled by Patanjali?
- Is buying home appliances from home shop channels worth it?
- what are the latest apple products?
- What are the basic properties of products in TOC?
- What are the lesser known places in Hyderabad which are worth visiting?
- How reliable are the products of Himalaya brand?
- Which are the trustworthy brands for buying sanitary pads?
- Buying Cars in Python
- What to look for before buying a used car?
- Is Canva Pro worth the try?
- Maximum Sum of Products of Two Arrays in C++
- What are the best new products or inventions that most people don't know about?
- Products of ranges in an array in C