- Twitter Marketing Tutorial
- Twitter Marketing - Home
- Twitter Marketing - Overview
- Twitter Marketing - Account & Profile
- Twitter Marketing - The Followers
- Twitter Marketing - Plain Tweets
- Twitter - Image & Video Posts
- Twitter - Embeddable Tweets
- Twitter Marketing - Hashtags
- Twitter Marketing - Retweets
- Twitter Marketing - Lists
- Twitter Marketing - Useful Features
- Twitter Marketing - Search
- Twitter Marketing - Cards
- Twitter Marketing - Defining Strategy
- Twitter - Reputation Management
- Twitter - Managing Conversions
- Twitter Marketing - Automation
- Twitter Marketing - Native Analytics
- Twitter Marketing - HootSuite
- Twitter Marketing Useful Resources
- Twitter Marketing – Quick Guide
- Twitter Marketing – Useful Resources
- Twitter Marketing – Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Twitter Marketing - HootSuite
Juggling multiple social media accounts across several networks can get hectic, especially with multiple browser tabs for each account.
HootSuite is one of the best social media management apps to streamline sharing for work and play. Users can conserve precious tab space by connecting their Twitter, Facebook, Google+ (pages only), LinkedIn, Foursquare, WordPress, and Mixi accounts under the HootSuite umbrella, and take advantage of the convenient scheduling feature.
Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics. The app allows you to publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your computer, Apple or Android device.
HootSuite for Twitter
HootSuite allows you to −
Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once.
Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Schedule a post to Facebook or a Tweet to Twitter to be sent later.
AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day.
Check-in to Foursquare.
Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook.
Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow.
Shorten links with Ow.ly
Track click-through statistics report analytics.