- SAP BW on HANA Tutorial
- SAP BW on HANA - Home
- SAP BW on HANA - Overview
- SAP BW Basics
- SAP HANA Basics
- SAP BW on HANA - Architecture
- SAP BW on HANA - Benefits
- Native HANA Modeling
- BW Data Warehousing
- BW Database Version
- SAP BW on HANA - Modeling Tools
- SAP BW on HANA - Migration
- SAP BW on HANA - Migration Tools
- SAP BW on HANA - Data Mngmt
- HANA Optimized InfoCubes
- Composite Providers
- Composite Providers in HANA
- SAP BW on HANA - Advanced DSOs
- SAP BW on HANA - Hybrid Modeling
- HANA Views for BW InfoProviders
- SAP BW on HANA - HANA Live
- Data Provisioning
- SLT Replication HANA
- SLT Replication BW
- DB Connect
- HANA View for InfoCube
- SAP BW on HANA - Process Chain
- HANA vs BWA
- SAP BW on HANA - Authorization
- Consultant Responsibilities
- SAP BW on HANA Useful Resources
- SAP BW on HANA - Quick Guide
- SAP BW on HANA - Useful Resources
- SAP BW on HANA - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP BW on HANA - Benefits
Using BW powered by SAP HANA, you can find the following benefits −
Excellent performance in analytical reporting and data loading using HANA in memory database capabilities. All BW functions performed in SAP HANA benefits from in-memory database and calculation engines for faster data processing.
With HANA optimized objects, you can perform complex queries, detailed analysis, high data volume, and aggregations efficiently.
All existing BI tools such as BEx, Business Objects BI reporting tools, and Microsoft Excel are directly supported by SAP BW on HANA.
SAP HANA provides high level of data compression. Column storage of tables requires less storage type and hence provides lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) is not required while using HANA underneath BW.
You don’t need aggregated tables and HANA supports on-the-fly aggregations.
It has simplified data modeling by using in-memory-optimized objects. There is no need to load BWA index.
When you use SAP BW on HANA, the following processes are not required −
Rolling Up Filled Aggregates
Filling of New aggregates
Adjust Time-Dependent Aggregates
Construct Database Statistics