- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Installing a new library in Arduino IDE 2.0
The process of installing a new library in Arduino 2.0 is quite similar to the older versions of the IDE. While the library manager can be accessed using Tools → Manage Libraries, it is also available in the navigation panel on the left.
The process ahead is quite straightforward. Search for the library of your interest, by typing in the search box, locate that library, and click Install!
The IDE 2.0 prompts you if the selected library has any dependencies which aren't present, and asks you if you want to install these as well.
You can choose the appropriate option, and see the progress in the 'Output' tab at the bottom.
- Related Articles
- Download a new library in Arduino IDE
- Add new header files in Arduino IDE
- What are the major new features in Arduino IDE 2.0?
- Auto-format code in Arduino IDE
- See inbuilt examples in Arduino IDE
- Change board selection in Arduino IDE
- How to change programmer in Arduino IDE
- Gaussian Library Arduino
- How to program a board using Arduino IDE
- Using a third-party library in Arduino
- Serial Filtering Library in Arduino
- How to show line numbers in Arduino IDE?
- Arduino Time Library Introduction
- How to compile code using Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE 2.0 – Using the Boards Manager