- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to download and install Arduino IDE 2.0?
Arduino IDE 2.0 is currently available in the beta version. It can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.arduino.cc/en/software
Once the .exe file is downloaded, follow the installation steps. Accept the License Agreement, select access, and then select the installation location and click Install.
Once the installation is done, open the IDE.
Open the dropdown at the top and click 'Select Other Board and Port'
Next, select your board and port in the popup that opens up. If you select Arduino boards for the first time, you may see this message −
Click Yes, and your IDE 2.0 is ready to work with your Arduino board.
- Related Articles
- Download a new library in Arduino IDE
- How to Download & Install Selenium WebDriver?
- How to compile code using Arduino IDE
- How to change programmer in Arduino IDE
- How to show line numbers in Arduino IDE?
- How to program a board using Arduino IDE
- How to Use a Serial Monitor with Arduino IDE 2.0?
- How to use the Autocomplete feature in Arduino IDE 2.0?
- Auto-format code in Arduino IDE
- See inbuilt examples in Arduino IDE
- Change board selection in Arduino IDE
- How to increase the font size of text in Arduino IDE?
- Add new header files in Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE 2.0 – Using the Boards Manager
- How to export the binary file of a code in Arduino IDE