- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Auto-format code in Arduino IDE
Formatting the code is quite important to make it readable. It is recommended that you properly format the code regularly, and especially before sharing it with someone else.
Follow these steps to auto-format code in Arduino IDE −
- Go to Tools
- Click on Auto Format
Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+T on your keyboard. This will format the code and add the correct indentations wherever required.
- How to compile code using Arduino IDE
- How to export the binary file of a code in Arduino IDE
- See inbuilt examples in Arduino IDE
- Change board selection in Arduino IDE
- Download a new library in Arduino IDE
- Add new header files in Arduino IDE
- How to change programmer in Arduino IDE
- How to show line numbers in Arduino IDE?
- Installing a new library in Arduino IDE 2.0
- Structure of Arduino Code
- How to program a board using Arduino IDE
- How to download and install Arduino IDE 2.0?
- Arduino IDE 2.0 – Using the Boards Manager
- Popular boards that can be programmed using Arduino IDE
- Change the default location for saving sketches in Arduino IDE