- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Arduino IDE 2.0 – Using the Boards Manager
In Arduino IDE 2.0, the boards manager is present in the navigation panel on the left.
It can also be accessed using Tools → Board → Boards Manager.
If you open the boards manager, you can see that it allows you to download packages or cores, each containing one or more boards. For instance, instead of downloading only Uno, you download the 'Arduino AVR Boards' package, and this includes several other boards (like Mega, Leonardo, etc.) apart from Uno.
Search for your board of interest, and click 'Install'
The progress can be seen in the 'Output' tab at the bottom.
- Popular boards that can be programmed using Arduino IDE
- Overview of Arduino IoT boards
- How to compile code using Arduino IDE
- How to program a board using Arduino IDE
- Auto-format code in Arduino IDE
- See inbuilt examples in Arduino IDE
- Change board selection in Arduino IDE
- Download a new library in Arduino IDE
- Add new header files in Arduino IDE
- How to change programmer in Arduino IDE
- Sum of the series 2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 +...+ 2^n in C++
- Change the default location for saving sketches in Arduino IDE
- What are the major new features in Arduino IDE 2.0?
- How to use the Autocomplete feature in Arduino IDE 2.0?
- How to show line numbers in Arduino IDE?