- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to reduce the space between two plots that are joined with grid.arrange in R?
When we join or combine plots using grid.arrange the scales of the first plot comes in between as X-axis even if the independent variable in both of the plots is same.
Therefore, we might want to remove the space between the plots while joining to get only one X-axis. This can be done by using theme function.
Consider the below data frame −
set.seed(123) x<-rnorm(10,1) y<-rnorm(10,2) df<-data.frame(x,y) df
x y 1 0.4395244 3.22408180 2 0.7698225 2.35981383 3 2.5587083 2.40077145 4 1.0705084 2.11068272 5 1.1292877 1.44415887 6 2.7150650 3.78691314 7 1.4609162 2.49785048 8 -0.2650612 0.03338284 9 0.3131471 2.70135590 10 0.5543380 1.52720859
Loading ggplot2 and gridExtra package −
Creating scatterplot and line chart between x and y with plot.margin to reduce the space between the plot when joined with grid.arrange −
Joining the two plots −
- How to separate strings in R that are joined with special characters?
- How to add space between two widgets placed in a grid in tkinter?
- How to reduce the space between Y-axis value and ticks using ggplot2 in R?
- How to replace space between two words with underscore in an R data frame column?
- How to put space between words that start with uppercase letter in string vector in R?
- Drawing lines between two plots in Matplotlib
- How to create two 3d plots at a time in R?
- How to extract a string that lies between two strings in R?
- How to change the space between bars in a barplot in R?
- How to increase the space between horizontal legends using ggplot2 in R?
- How to create sample space of throwing two dices in R?
- How to assert that two Lists are equal with TestNG?
- Remove space between two words in MySQL?
- How to create the plots arranged in a list that were generated using ggplot2 in R?
- How to extract the strings between two words in R?