- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change the space between bars in a barplot in R?
By default, the space between bars is equal irrespective of the number of bars in the plot. If we want to have different space between bars then space arguments need to be used inside the barplot function but the first value does not make an impact because the first space is fixed between Y-axis and the first bar. For example, if we have a vector x that contains three values then the barplot with different space between bars can be created by using the below command −
 3 8 4 4
- How to change the color of bars in base R barplot?
- How to change the space between bars when drawing multiple barplots in Pandas? (Matplotlib)
- How to increase the space between bars of a bar plot using ggplot2 in R?
- How to display zero frequency for bars in base R barplot?
- How to create a barplot with one of the bars having different color in R?
- How to align the bars of a barplot with the X-axis using ggplot2 in R?
- How to display negative labels below bars in barplot using ggplot2 in R?
- Fill bars in a base R barplot with colors based on frequency.
- How to change the order of bars in bar chart in R?
- How to create stacked barplot using barplot function in R?
- How to change the color of bars of a bar plot using ggplot2 in R?
- Change the outline color for histogram bars using ggplot2 in R.
- Change the starting point of bars in bar plot for a ggplot2 graph in R.
- How to increase the space between horizontal legends using ggplot2 in R?
- How to change the bars color to grey shade of a bar graph created by using ggplot2 in R?