- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create two 3d plots at a time in R?
The rgl package is specifically designed to create real-time interactive 3D plots and we can create two 3d plots using plot3d function of this package. Also, these plots can be viewed in the R console at a single point of time with the help of open3d() function.
Loading rgl package:
> library(rgl) > x<-rpois(200,5) > y<-rpois(200,2) > z<-rpois(200,3) > plot3d(x,y,z)
> open3d() wgl 12 > plot3d(x,y,z,col=rainbow(5))
- How to create two plots using ggplot2 arranged in a vertical manner in R?
- How to save Matplotlib 3d rotating plots?
- How to create a 3D-array from data frame in R?
- How to create a time series plot in R without time vector?
- How to create multiple plots of different sizes in base R?
- How to create a Box (3D) in JavaFX?
- How to create a Sphere (3D) in JavaFX?
- How to create a Cylinder (3D) in JavaFX?
- How to create everyday notifications at certain time in Android?
- How to animate a time-ordered sequence of Matplotlib plots?
- How to create a function in R with two inputs?
- How to Create a Cron Job and Execute at a Given Time in Linux
- How to create the plots arranged in a list that were generated using ggplot2 in R?
- How to select at the same time from two Tkinter Listbox?