- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Are gadget and tech reviews of publications honest?
Let’s say all this is a big racket where the lists of the so-called “unbiased” and “credible” journalists are maintained by marketing whiz kids. These people are considered as the’ go-to’ ones, those who never think about the consumer impact. They simply mold their articles with flattering flowery language, simply promoting anything and everything in the consumer tech space.
It's a Dark World
Sometimes your silence speaks louder than your words, action speaks more than what you wanted to say. Then sometimes you need to break the silence, just like in this article we are going to reveal some of the ugly Dark Truth of our Tech industry today. We know in this technology industry every entrepreneur brings some new and innovative devices. As a result, all these practices have created a market of tech to a barrage of unscrupulous blogs, handled with a sole aim of pushing out unfair content, content that pays its dues to tech companies who are busy searching to temp your buying decision in their favor.
This Misleading and Misinformation phenomenon is not just limited to India but it’s worldwide.
- What are some of the honest slogans of big brands?
- Mobile App Reviews of the Month
- Tech updates of the week
- Gadget Updates of the Week 3-16
- Gadget Updates for the Week
- Gadget Updates For The Month
- Tech Updates of the Week 21-16
- Tech Updates of the Week 11/16
- Mobile Reviews: Xiaomi MI Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy C7
- How will you convince your parents to be sincere and honest?
- 5 Tech Skills required for jobs
- How did Sony start and become one of the world leaders in the tech industry?
- 3d web pages products showcase (future tech)
- What is a Fake Tech Support Scam?
- How does the tech industry manipulate its customers?