- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a favicon for your website?
A favicon is a little icon visible on the web browser tab, just before the page title. It is generally a logo with the smaller size.
Here, you can see the favicon,
The size of a favicon is 16x16 since it also gets displayed next to the URL of your site in a browser's address bar. It is visible on a users list of bookmarks and easily helps in recognizing the website from a list of websites.
To add a favicon icon, you need to create an icon, with size 16x16. Also, some websites provide options to create favicon icon from PNG, JPG, or GIF file formats.
Go to favicon-generator.org and add the image, from which you want to create a favicon icon. Upload the image and click Create to generate the favicon icon.
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- How to add a Favicon to Your WordPress Site?
- How to Validate your Website Code?
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- How to create a multi-resolution favicon with GIMP?
- How to Prevent Your Website from Hackers?
- Your Website Needs More!
- Know what Ad Size is Optimum for your Website?
- How to center your website horizontally with CSS?
- How to create a website without using HTML?
- How to create a Phishing page of a website?
- How to create a responsive website with Bootstrap 4?
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- How to Build your own website using Django in Python
- Different Tools To Make Your Website Mobile Friendly