- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a website without using HTML?
59 Lectures 8.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
If you are having no knowledge of HTML or CSS, and want to create a website, then do not worry, you can easily create a website without writing even a single line of HTML code.
Here are some ways to build a website without writing any HTML or line of code:
When you will buy a website hosting plan, then the hosting company will provide you with free website builder option to easily create a website without even writing a single piece of HTML Code
Content Management Systems
Use Content Management System such as WordPress, Drupal or Joomla to develop a website, without writing a code for HTML.
For example, WordPress provides an option to customize the theme of the website. For using it, you do not need to have any programming or HTML knowledge:
Above, you can easily change the Site Colors, Header Image, Background Image, static front page, and will get all other design options. Without even learning about HTML and CSS, you can easily create and customize your website using this.
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- How to create a Phishing page of a website?
- How to create a responsive website with Bootstrap 4?
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- How do we upload external file on a website using HTML forms?
- How to create an unordered list without bullets in HTML?
- How to create a dotchart using ggplot2 without gridlines in R?
- How to create photography website in a minute or less 2
- How to create a Dialog Box without a title in Android using Kotlin?
- Create a bordered list without bullets using CSS
- How to create an unordered list without bullets using CSS?
- How to create boxplot using ggplot2 without whiskers in R?