- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a multi-resolution favicon with GIMP?
Favicons are generally 16x16, but these days we can multi-resolution favicons also. To create a multi-resolution favicon, first, you need to create the highest-resolution version of the favicon, with an image of 256 × 256 px. Reduce the size of multiple resolutions and export, 16x16, 32x32.
Open GIMP and from the File menu, open the 32x32 version of the Favicon. After that rightclick on the image and Open the other Favicon icons as layers,
After that Export the image as Favicon, with extension .ico and add it to the website using the following code −
<link rel="icon" href="/favicon.ico" sizes="16x16 32x32" type="image/png">
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- How to create a high resolution timer with C++ and Linux?
- How to add a Favicon to Your WordPress Site?
- How to create a long multi-line string in Python?
- How to Create a Multi-line Text Input (Text Area) In HTML?
- Does a favicon have to be 32x32 or 16x16?
- How to create multi-column layout in HTML5 using tables?
- How to plot a high resolution graph in Matplotlib?
- How to plot a Pandas multi-index dataFrame with all xticks (Matplotlib)?
- How to manage image resolution of a graph in Matplotlib
- Python Pandas - Return a new Timedelta with daily ceiling resolution
- Python Pandas - Return a new Timedelta with hourly ceiling resolution
- Python Pandas - Return a new Timedelta with minutely ceiling resolution