- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to add a Favicon to Your WordPress Site?
A favicon is a little icon visible on the web browser tab, just before the page title. It is generally a logo with the smaller size. You need to include a Site Icon in WordPress to add a favicon to your WordPress site.
Login to your WordPress website and from the left menu; click Appearance, and then Customize −
After that, you will reach the Theme Customization section. Under that, the first sub-section is Site Identity.
From there, you need to go to the Site Icon and upload the icon. The size here is 512x512, from which the Favicon size will automatically be generated by the Theme.
After uploading the image, the Favicon will be visible,
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- Switch your blog from blogger to wordpress
- How do I add a simple jQuery script to WordPress?
- How to use splash vector graphics on your Responsive Site?
- How to Make Your Site Mobile Friendly – The Mobile SEO?
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- want to generate more traffic to your site analyze the metrics
- How can I add video to site background in HTML 5?
- Want to Generate More Traffic to Your Site? Figure out the Metrics!
- How to Add Video to your Facebook Comment?
- How to create a multi-resolution favicon with GIMP?
- How to add background music to your web page?
- How to add Google Charts to your web page?
- How to add Django debug toolbar to your project?