- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Validate your Website Code?
Tools are provided by W3C, to validate your website code:
Validator.nu is a validator, which validates HTML5, ARIA, SVG 1.1 and MathML 2.0. It checks the complete document and points out where the markup isn’t following the doctype.
W3C Markup Validator
It checks the HTML doctype and the markup. This validator is for those who are using HTML4 or XHTML1.x doctype. It also validates HTML5, but Validator.nu is considered far better since it’s newly introduced and updated.
You have options to Validate by URI, Validate by File Upload, Validate by Direct Input.
W3C CSS Validator
The W3C CSS Validator checks the CSS document that is it following the CSS specs properly or not. You have options to Validate by URI, Validate by File Upload, Validate by Direct Input.
W3C Link Checker
Upload your document here and check the links with the W3C Link Checker. If there’s any broken link, then this tool will let you know.
- How to create Favicon for your website?
- How to Prevent Your Website from Hackers?
- Your Website Needs More!
- How to create a favicon for your website?
- How to center your website horizontally with CSS?
- How to add a YouTube Video to your Website?
- How to check the website status code using PowerShell?
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- How to Build your own website using Django in Python
- QR code generating website in Django
- Different Tools To Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- Increase your website business with facebook plugins
- How to make embedded youtube videos look better on your website?
- Validate the ZIP code with Java Regular expressions