- SAP Simple Logistics Tutorial
- SAP Simple Logistics - Home
- SAP Simple Logistics - Overview
- Main Components
- Simplification Item
- Business Partner
- SAP Simple Logistics - MIGO
- Check Simplification List
- SAP Fiori UX
- Deployment Types
- Supply Chain Planning
- Integrated Business Planning
- Create PIR
- MRP Procedures
- MRP Key Features
- Procurement Types
- Execute MRP Live
- Operational Procurement
- Invoice Management
- Contract Management
- Perform Procurement & Transfer Stock
- Execute Discrete Production
- Create a Business Partner
- Analyze Incoming Sales Orders
- Job Responsibilities
- SAP Simple Logistics Resources
- SAP Simple Logistics - Quick Guide
- SAP Simple Logistics - Resources
- SAP Simple Logistics - Discussion
SAP Simple Logistics - Contract Management
Contract management is the process of managing contract creation, execution, and monitoring to maximize operational and financial performance. Organizations encounter an ever-increasing amount of pressure to reduce costs and improve organizational performance. It is essential that buyers have an effective and efficient system support for monitoring contracts.
In SAP S/4 HANA, Sourcing and Contract Management consists of the following solution capabilities: Source Assignment, Operational Contract Management.
With S/4 HANA, automated and manual processes for source assignment to operational demands are supported. You can also monitor contracts in contract work list and get instant information about consumption, status, and validity. With the use of source assignment, it covers managing supply sources such as Purchase Information Records or long-term purchasing agreements.
These sources of supply are maintained in the system and are available as a potential source of supply for open purchase requisitions and purchase orders. They can be selected manually in the source of supply assignment in Fiori apps.
For Operational Contract Management, a new Fiori app is provided.
With the new Fiori App for manage purchase contracts, the users see immediately a high contract consumption and critical status. In addition to the smart filter bar for flexible search, this app also provides quick action to directly renew (change validity end or target value) the contract while remaining in the app. The navigation to other object pages like supplier or contracts are also supported.
Apart from SAP Fiori app, you can also use contract list transactions in ERP system - ME3M.
S/4 HANA Fiori App Manage Purchase Contracts functions
- Dynamic and flexible search and filtering across the entire contract work-list
- Direct navigation to contract and supplier object pages.
- Additional information is available like status, approver, and notes
- Insight to action capabilities like renewal of contract
- Business card information of supplier
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started