- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Zubeda made an electric circuit using a cell holder shown in Fig. 14.4, a switch, and a bulb. When she put the switch in the ‘ON’ position, the bulb did not glow. Help Zubeda in identifying the possible defects in the circuit.
Zubeda made an electric circuit using a cell holder shown in Fig. 14.4, a switch, and a bulb. When she put the switch in the ‘ON’ position, the bulb did not glow.
To identify the possible defects in the circuit.
Observation of the given circuit:
On observing the given circuit it is found that:
- It is a combination of two electric cells.
- The positive terminal of an electric cell seems connected to the negative terminal of another cell.
- Both electric cells are tied together with the help of a rubber band.
When the switch is in the ‘ON’ position
When Zubeda put the switch in the ‘ON’ position, the bulb did not glow.
Below listed reasons are possible for the situation if the bulb does not glow:
- It may be that the rubber band is not tight so that the two cells can connect properly. If the cells will not be in proper contact, the bulb will not glow.
- The bulb may be fused
- Chemicals inside the electric cells may be finished.
- What's the difference between a context switch, a process switch and a thread switch in Linux?
- Bulb Switcher in C++
- Program to make a bulb switcher using binary string using Python
- Bulb Switcher III in C++
- Bulb Switcher II in C++
- Java program to generate a calculator using the switch case
- Transistor as a Switch
- Differentiate between process switch and mode switch in OS
- Explain what is meant by a 'Levitating Light Bulb'?
- Find position of the given number among the numbers made of 4 and 7 in C++
- The String in Switch Case in Java
- What are the Hub and Switch in Computer Network?
- Implement Switch on Enum in Java
- Difference between Electric Circuit and Magnetic Circuit
- What is the difference between a combinational circuit and a sequential Circuit?