- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Three bulbs A, B, and C are connected in a circuit as shown in the figure. When the switch is ‘ON’
$(a)$. bulb C will glow first.
$(b)$. bulb B and C will glow simultaneously and bulb A will glow after some time.
$(c)$. all the bulbs A
As soon as the switch is on, all the bulbs A, B, and C will glow at the same time.
So, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Short-Circuit Test and Open-Circuit Test on a Three-Winding Transformer
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is fully shown
- Execute a script when a <menu> element is shown as a context menu in HTML?
- What is the difference between a combinational circuit and a sequential Circuit?
- Annotate Subplots in a Figure with A, B, C using Matplotlib
- Transistor as a Switch
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be shown
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What's the difference between a context switch, a process switch and a thread switch in Linux?
- Maximum positive integer divisible by C and is in the range [A, B] in C++
- Extract gender values as a string when it is stored in the table as a Boolean in MySQL
- Find the last digit when factorial of A divides factorial of B in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- 8085 program to perform ON/OFF desired output LEDs connected at the output port B.