- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In the circuit shown in Fig. 14.25
$(i)$. Would any of the bulb glow when the switch is in the ‘OFF’ position?
$(ii)$. What will be the order in which the bulbs A, B and C will glow when the switch is moved to the ‘ON’ position?
A circuit is shown in Fig. 14.25.
$(i)$. To observe whether any of the bulbs glow when the switch is in the ‘OFF’ position.
$(ii)$. To check the order in which bulbs A, B, and C will glow when the switch is moved to the ‘ON’ position.
$(i)$. When the switch is in the 'OFF' position:
In the given circuit, if the switch is in the 'Off' position, then none of the bulbs glow. When the switch is in the ‘OFF’ position, the circuit will remain open in this situation. There will be no current flow through the circuit.
$(ii)$. When the switch is in the 'ON' position:
When the switch is moved to the 'ON' position then all the bulbs A, B, and C will glow at the same time. The same current will start flowing through the whole circuit as all the three bulbs are connected in a series connection.
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be shown
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is fully shown
- While linking the strings, if I will add a NULL value then what would be the output of a CONCAT_WS() function?
- What should be the order in which libraries are linked in GCC?
- How would be the marriages in future?
- What would be the result if we perform any kind of arithmetic calculations in MySQL having one of the arguments as NULL?
- Find the position of box which occupies the given ball in Python
- Which property is used in CSS to control the position of an image in the background?
- What would be the effect on the output of MySQL LAST_INSERT_ID() function in the case on multiple-row insert?
- what will be the role of driver in the car with auto driving mode on
- Bulb Switcher II in C++
- How marriages will be celebrated in the future?
- Will virtual marriages be possible in the future?
- What is MySQL STRCMP() function and what would be the output of this function?