- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Observing that the bulb does not glow in the circuit shown in Fig. (A) Boojho changed the circuit as shown in Fig. (B). He observed deflection in the magnetic compass.
$(a)$. What does the deflection in magnetic compass indicate?
$(b)$. Why did the bulb not glow in Fig. $(A)$?
$(c)$. What would be the effect of increase in the number of turns in the coil wound around the magnetic compass in Fig. $(B)$?
$(d)$. What will be observed if the number of cells are increased in the circuit shown in Fig. $(B)$?"
$(a)$. The deflection in the magnetic compass indicates that an electric current is passing through through the circuit.
$(b)$. The bulb did not glow in Fig. $(A)$ due to a weak current or the bulb being fused.
$(c)$. If the number of turns is increased in the coil, then the magnetic field will increase around the coil. This will increase deflection in the compass needle in $(B)$.
$(d)$. If the number of cells increases, then deflection will also increase in $(B)$.
- What is the difference between a combinational circuit and a sequential Circuit?
- History of the Integrated Circuit
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is fully shown
- Program to add one to a number that is shown as a digit list in Python
- Program to check n can be shown as sum of k or not in Python
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is about to be shown
- How to limit the number of groups shown in a Seaborn countplot using Matplotlib?
- Difference between Electric Circuit and Magnetic Circuit
- Circuit Switching
- Circuit Rank
- Euler Circuit in a Directed Graph
- Equivalent Circuit of an Induction Motor, Stator Circuit Model and Rotor Circuit Model
- Open Circuit and Short Circuit Test of Transformer
- Magnetic Circuit – Series and Parallel Magnetic Circuit