- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The bulb in the circuit shown in Fig.14.23 does not glow. Can you identify the problem? Make necessary changes in the circuit to make the bulb glow.
The bulb does not glow in the given figure 14.23.
To identify the problem and make necessary changes in the circuit to make the bulb glow.
Observation of the circuit:
In the given circuit, the metal caps of both cells are connected together. This is not the correct way for making a battery. Metal cap is the positive terminal of the electric cell. So, there is no flow in electrons. That's why the bulb does not glow. Electric current can not pass through this circuit. This is because the electric current passes from positive to negative terminal. So, the bulb does not glow in the given electric circuit.
Here, in the given circuit, the positive terminal of a battery cell is connected to the positive terminal of another battery cell. To make the bulb glow, we should connect the positive terminal of the cell to the negative terminal of the cell as shown in the figure below. Now, the current will flow through the circuit and the bulb will glow.
- Program to make a bulb switcher using binary string using Python
- Bulb Switcher in C++
- History of the Integrated Circuit
- Bulb Switcher III in C++
- Bulb Switcher II in C++
- Minimum edges required to add to make Euler Circuit in Python
- Minimum edges required to add to make Euler Circuit in C++
- What are the changes we can make in our society without much effort?
- What is the difference between a combinational circuit and a sequential Circuit?
- Program to find number of coins needed to make the changes in Python
- How can you make people listen to you?
- Difference between Electric Circuit and Magnetic Circuit
- Circuit Switching
- Circuit Rank