- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain why the bulb would not glow in the arrangement shown in Fig. 12.13.
The bulb does not glow in the arrangement shown in Fig. 12.13.
To explain why the bulb would not glow in the arrangement shown in Fig. 12.13.
Let us observe the given circuit in fig. 12.13. The following components are used here in the given circuit.
1. Electric cell$\rightarrow$for power supply.
2. Wire$\rightarrow$for conduction of electric current.
3. A screwdriver$\rightarrow$for connecting wires.
4. An electric bulb$\rightarrow$Not glowing.
Reasons for not glowing the bulb
- In the given circuit, a screwdriver is used to connect both ends of the connecting wire.
- The handle of the screwdriver is made up of plastic.
- Plastic is an insulating material that prevents the current to pass through the circuit.
- The circuit is incomplete due to the handle of the screwdriver and no current is flowing through the circuit.
- If there is no current flowing through the circuit, then the bulb will not glow in the given figure.
- Why would you use the return statement in Python?
- Create a glow around the object with CSS
- Bulb Switcher in C++
- Beautiful Arrangement in C++
- Why the transient variable is not serialized in Java?
- Explain what is meant by a 'Levitating Light Bulb'?
- Bulb Switcher III in C++
- Bulb Switcher II in C++
- Check if a large number is divisible by 13 or not in C++
- Why are the keys on the keyboard not arranged in alphabetical order?
- Find the arrangement of queue at given time in C++
- Why is cricket not played at the Olympics?
- Beautiful Arrangement II in C++
- How would be the marriages in future?
- Bootstrap Event when the modal is fully shown
- Count the documents with a field value beginning with 13