- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What was your reaction when you were called Uncle/Aunty for the first time in your life?
I and my husband came to Hyderabad after he got a good opportunity in a big MNC. I am born and brought up in Mumbai. We are married for one year, and after our wedding, my husband also shifted to my parent's place because he was staying alone in Mumbai due to his job. My in-laws stayed in Jaipur.
Since I was born and brought up in the same neighborhood, everyone calls me by name or "Didi" if they are younger to me. We have shifted to Hyderabad as my husband got his dream job in a big company with a major leap in salary. We rented a decent apartment in Madhapur where my husband's company is located. I was still in search of the job and was busy setting up the house.
It was only 15 days after we came to Hyderabad, tired of doing household chores, I was taking a nap in the afternoon. Suddenly the calling bell rang. When I come and opened the door, half awake from sleep, I saw a fifteen-year-old boy standing there with a parcel. Seeing me open the door he said "Aunty, is this your name on the parcel? The courier guy delivered it to the watchman and he thought it is ours. It is not my mother's name. Aunty is your name Manasa?"
I became fully awake in a second "Did he say, Aunty? When did I become Aunty?"
- When was the word Hindu used for the first time?
- What happens when you control your mind?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What are some of the thought-provoking incidents occurred in your life and made you way more mature than you were?
- What was your dream and how did you achieve it?
- What was the time when you felt a person was actually a shrewd one?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- What’s the hardest you’ve ever laughed in your life?
- Habits that will make you Successful Early in your Life
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your neighbours?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What is your most terrible experience in life?
- Do you agree that choosing a wrong life partner will ruin your whole life?