- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What to do in case you have a pimple on your cheek and a party the next day?
This is probably every girl's nightmare that she comes across a pimple on her face while there is a party scheduled next day. However, you can avoid such nightmares by following these simple tips:
Apply Colgate: This may sound weird, but it helps. Apply Colgate on your pimple and leave it overnight. Next morning you will find it vanished with a mark left on the face, which you can easily hide wearing makeup.
Apply Vicks Vaporub: Yes, the savior of cold days. The balm can also do wonders here. Simply, apply it and leave it for some time and then wash off.
Use A Highlighter and A Foundation: Use a highlighter of one light shade than your foundation, and hide your pimple from the world easily.
Use A Concealer and A Foundation: Use a concealer to conceal your facial flaws like pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and apply foundation over it.
Use this Miraculous Combo: Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey and apply on your face as a mask. It is a deadly combo to heal pimples.
Use Neem: Make a fine paste of neem leaves and apply on the acne. Let it get dry for 15 minutes and then wash it off. While it may not completely remove a pimple, it will lighten it at least.
Although, it is pretty difficult to vanish pimples and their marks overnight; however, the aforementioned techniques can help you get good results.
- Related Articles
- (a) What do you do with the leftover food at home?(b) If you and your friends are given the choice of eating on a plastic plate or a banana leaf platter at a party, which one would you prefer and why?
- What would you do if you were made a superhero for a day?
- The weather department has predicted that a thunderstorm is likely to occur on a certain day. Suppose you have to go out on that day. Would you carry an umbrella? Explain.
- Prepare a brief speech on global warming. You have to deliver the speech in your class.
- You have to deliver the speech in your class. Prepare a brief speech on global warming.
- What are your values? What do you represent? What do you want to embody?
- If on a round trip you travel $6\ km$ and then arrive back home :(a) What distance have you travelled ?(b) What is your final displacement ?
- What respect you have for your teachers?
- What respect you have for your parents?
- How will you help your neighbours in case a cyclone approaches your village/town?
- Do You Have a Co-Dependent Personality?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- A bag of cement lying in the open gets wet due to rain during the night. The next day the sun shines brightly. Do you think the changes, which have occurred in the cement, could be reversed?
- You Have a Cold. Why Does Your Stomach Hurt?
- What are the responsibilities you have for your old parents?