- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
what is web hosting and how does it work?
Web Hosting is a service that allows companies and individuals to establish a website or web page onto the Internet. A web hosting service provider or a web host is a business that offers the technologies and services required for the website or webpage to be viewed whenever a user wants to view it through the Internet.
How Does It Work?
Special computers vastly known as servers store these websites and pages and help to access and view whenever they get the command. Their computers get connected to their server and your web pages will be delivered to their screen through a browser.
- What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
- What is FTTP and how does it work?
- What is Life Coaching and how does it work?
- What Is Kimchi Premium and How Does It Work?
- What is Keynesian Multiplier and how does it work?
- What is Kicker Pattern and how does It work?
- What is Kiddie Tax and how does It work?
- What is Gaggle How does it work?
- Keynesian Put – What is it and how does it work?
- Knuckle-Buster – What is it and how does it work?
- What Is a Kangaroo Bond and How Does It Work?
- What Is an Isoquant Curve and How Does It Work?
- What is the Kenney Rule, and how does it work?
- What Is a Keogh Plan and How Does It Work?
- What is the Kelly Criterion and how does it work?