- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the right age for a girl to get married before 30 or above and why?
Marriage according to me can never have the right age. It majorly depends on the emotional maturity of the people involved, their willingness in getting married, and if the situation allows. It totally depends on individuals whether they should be married at a certain age. If they are ready for it, why not? But, if not, then forcing a person into marriage can only have its repercussions at a later stage in life. So, coming to the question if a girl should be married before 30 or above and why I feel getting married after 30 has its own advantages.
If a girl is in her 30s or above, she must have dated enough number of men by now and have a clear idea who can make her really happy.
They are usually mentally and emotionally mature than their younger counterparts as they have seen more life than them.
Independent women above the age of 30 are usually more financially mature as well. They know how to handle finances which can be a boon for their future husbands.
By this time, they know what they ultimately want with their life and what can be more meaningful to them personally.
Given that they are more self-aware now, they are most likely to find a partner who shares similar values. Basically, they are capable of making wise decisions while choosing their partners.
After reaching this age, they are secure with their careers and finances, and they know what are the real virtues of a man to become a good partner than falling for “boys”.
They are also better prepared to handle a household and the family members with a matured approach.
There are high chances that with all the wisdom that they have gained by this time they will end up finding a good life partner with a solid career in place.
According to studies, when a woman gets married after 30, there are only 8% chance of getting divorced.
- Why is it necessary to have a girl or boyfriend in life?
- What are the top Reasons given by Indian Parents why their children should get Married. ASAP!
- Being a girl, where should I get a Tattoo done on my body and why?
- Why do people get a hunch back in old age?
- What is the maximum age for male and female to have healthy kids?
- What is the breathing rate of a baby or children age 12?
- (a) What is puberty? Who attains puberty at an earlier age in human beings: male or female (boy or girl)?(b) Mention two functions each of (i) human testes, and (ii) human ovaries?
- What to do – When got married to a WRONG Guy?
- The sum of three times the age of the son and the age of the father is 110. If three times the age of his father is added to the age of son we get 170. Then what is the sum of their age? Find their ages.
- The product of Shikha’s age five years ago and her age 8 years later is 30, her age at both times being given in years. Find her present age.
- What to look for before buying a used car?
- What are the advice you would like to give a newly married couple?
- Why do the parents in their old age become a burden for their children?
- Present age of father is 42 years and that of his son is 14 years. Find the ratio of(a) Present age of father to the present age of son.(b) Age of the father to the age of son, when son was 12 years old.(c) Age of father after 10 years to the age of son after 10 years.(d) Age of farher to the age of son when father was 30 years old.