- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
The Falling Man
When we recall 9/11, images of planes, towers, and the biggest collapse in the history flash in our minds. However, this image is different. Clicked by Richard Drew, this horrifying image was captured during the 9/11 attacks in 2001. The image seems to be a distinct escape of a man from the crumbling tower and becomes a symbol of individuality having a backdrop of faceless skyscrapers.
Hundreds of people died in the tragic incident, but the Falling Man is one of the only widely seen pictures that shows someone is dying. It’s a very moving click as the man perfectly divides the iconic twin towers as he darts towards the ground like an arrow.
The picture was first published in The New York Times, a celebrated newspaper of the U.S., and then in Esquire, a renowned magazine, in 2003. From Esquire, it got this apt name-The Falling Man.
- What is the most moving picture you have ever seen?
- What is the most interesting thing you have come across today?
- What is the most shortest but influential story you have ever heard?
- What is the most amazing wild-life picture you have every seen?
- What are the most selfish acts you have ever witnessed?
- Have you ever come across any funny or amazing 'love at first sight' tale?
- What is the most shocking truth ever revealed to you?
- What is the biggest cultural shock you have ever faced?
- What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What is the most famous unknown celebrity picture?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- Have you ever been in a jail? If yes, what have you faced?
- The Most Influential Leaders of Our Time
- Have you ever been in a car accident? What were you thinking just after the accident?