- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the most moving picture you have ever seen?
I love to tweet because Twitter, in my opinion, is the most happening place at present. I come across many microblogs, pictures, memes, etc on this platform. I stumbled upon this amazing and the most moving picture the other day on Tweeter.
This picture is not only a fine depiction of a brother-sister bond but also imparts the agony of soldiers who are miles away from their sisters so that they can ensure the security of their motherland.
What Is so amazing about this picture?
Well, many of you find it an ordinary click, but the picture carries a lot of meaning. Just look a little closer, you will find slipper taken out by the lady before tying the sacred thread around the wrist of the soldier. WOW! A fine display of our culture and values.
- What is the most amazing wild-life picture you have every seen?
- What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
- What are the most selfish acts you have ever witnessed?
- What is the most shortest but influential story you have ever heard?
- What is the most shocking truth ever revealed to you?
- What is the biggest cultural shock you have ever faced?
- What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
- What is the biggest loss you have ever in your life?
- What is the most famous unknown celebrity picture?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- Have you ever been in a jail? If yes, what have you faced?
- What is the most interesting thing you have come across today?
- Have you ever been in a car accident? What were you thinking just after the accident?
- Who is the most accidentally famous person ever?
- Have you ever tried to cook something that ended up a disaster?