- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best age to have kids?
According to some researchers, late teens or early twenties is a good time to have kids biologically. Women in their late teens or early 20s are less prone to major health problems that would put them or their babies life at risk, and they have the minimal chances of miscarriage, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and stillbirth.
But if pregnancy occurs too early, societal problems and difficulties often follow. The biological “perfect time to get pregnant” for a mother is totally different, then, with what might be the sociological "best time to get pregnant." Many 20' or teenagers consider themselves way too irresponsible and scattered to have a baby.
Pros of Early Pregnancy
In addition to physical benefits, the following are some other plus points:
You're much flexible in your early teens and 20s, which is good for a healthy married life, says some well-renowned family and marriage therapists.
In the early 20s, women are less likely to have low-birth-weight and premature babies than women at the older age; therefore, it reduces the chances of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), according to recent studies.
The risk of miscarriage is also less in the early 20s.
Experts say the average woman's fertility peaks in her early 20s.
So, from a biological point of view, conceiving and carrying a baby in late teens or early 20s is the best.
Cons of Early Pregnancy
If you are planning a baby in your 20s, you might be figuring out the right career choice and establishing yourself professionally. If you take time out to have a little bundle of joy, it can be really tough to get back on the track.
Women who have children at an older age have more lifetime earnings and a broader range of opportunities than mothers of late teens and early 20'.
Raising children in early 20s is emotionally and physically challenging for many couples, say experts, and many new and young parents are not fully prepared for the patience and sacrifice 'Parenthood' requires.
Early pregnancy is anyway better, and if you are having trouble getting pregnant, suffering from sexually transmitted disease, or have a history of missed periods, you need to consult a fertility expert as soon as possible.
- Related Articles
- What is the maximum age for male and female to have healthy kids?
- What’s the Best Facial For Your Age?
- What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- What is the Stone Age culture?
- If Zeba were younger by 5 years than what she really is, then the square of her age (in years) would have been 11 more than 5 times her actual age. What is her age now?
- If Zeba were younger by 5 years than what she really is, then the square of her age (in years) would have been 11 more than five times her actual age. What is her age now?
- If the mean age of 25 students is 12. If the teacher\'s age is also included the mean age is increased by 1. What is the age of the teacher (in years)
- What is the new age definition of feminism?
- The sum of three times the age of the son and the age of the father is 110. If three times the age of his father is added to the age of son we get 170. Then what is the sum of their age? Find their ages.
- What is the best time to visit Tirupathi?
- What is the best Blockchain to Invest in?
- What is the age of the beginning of adolescence?
- Take Sarita's present age to be y years(i) What will be her age 5 years from now?(ii) What was her age 3 years back?(iii) Sarita's grandfather is 6 times her age. What is the age of her grandfather?
- What is the other name of old age hypermetropia?