- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best age to have kids?
According to some researchers, late teens or early twenties is a good time to have kids biologically. Women in their late teens or early 20s are less prone to major health problems that would put them or their babies life at risk, and they have the minimal chances of miscarriage, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, and stillbirth.
But if pregnancy occurs too early, societal problems and difficulties often follow. The biological “perfect time to get pregnant” for a mother is totally different, then, with what might be the sociological "best time to get pregnant." Many 20' or teenagers consider themselves way too irresponsible and scattered to have a baby.
Pros of Early Pregnancy
In addition to physical benefits, the following are some other plus points:
You're much flexible in your early teens and 20s, which is good for a healthy married life, says some well-renowned family and marriage therapists.
In the early 20s, women are less likely to have low-birth-weight and premature babies than women at the older age; therefore, it reduces the chances of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), according to recent studies.
The risk of miscarriage is also less in the early 20s.
Experts say the average woman's fertility peaks in her early 20s.
So, from a biological point of view, conceiving and carrying a baby in late teens or early 20s is the best.
Cons of Early Pregnancy
If you are planning a baby in your 20s, you might be figuring out the right career choice and establishing yourself professionally. If you take time out to have a little bundle of joy, it can be really tough to get back on the track.
Women who have children at an older age have more lifetime earnings and a broader range of opportunities than mothers of late teens and early 20'.
Raising children in early 20s is emotionally and physically challenging for many couples, say experts, and many new and young parents are not fully prepared for the patience and sacrifice 'Parenthood' requires.
Early pregnancy is anyway better, and if you are having trouble getting pregnant, suffering from sexually transmitted disease, or have a history of missed periods, you need to consult a fertility expert as soon as possible.
- What is the maximum age for male and female to have healthy kids?
- What is the best help you have ever provided to anyone?
- What is the Stone Age culture?
- What is the best interview question you have ever used or heard?
- What is the new age definition of feminism?
- What is the best time to visit Tirupathi?
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What is the best Bitcoin Mobile Wallet?
- What is the best way to stop Brain Drain?
- What is the best exercise to lose your belly?
- What is the best way to earn money online?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?
- What is the best iOS apps for business?
- What is the best iOS app for education?
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?