- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is Postman Console?
The Postman Console can be opened from the Postman application View menu Show Postman Console. Or using the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+C.
Postman Console Window
Initially the message – No logs yet gets reflected in the Postman Console. There is an option to search for logs in the Console. We can clear all previous logs with the Clear button. Also, we have the option to filter all the levels of the Logs like Error, Log, Info and Warning from the All Logs dropdown.
Every network request sent gets logged in the Postman Console. Once a request is sent, we can get the Response Body, code, time, Headers, Request Headers and Network details along with log messages in the Console.
Let us execute a GET request with a Pre-Request script and see the Postman Console output −
- How to see request logs in Postman console?
- How to Remove Unicode from Jenkins Console Output logs using Postman?
- What is Postman Sandbox?
- What is Newman in Postman?
- What is API Documentation in Postman?
- What is Pre Requests scripts in Postman?
- What is an Environment Variable in Postman?
- What is Pre-Request Script in Postman?
- What are Postman Monitors?
- What is Execution order of Collection Runner in Postman?
- What are Scripts In Postman?
- What are Sessions in Postman?
- What are Snippets in Postman?
- What are Local Scope Variables in Postman?
- GUID in Postman