- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the long-term deleterious effects of childhood obesity?
To know obesity, let’s take a look at the meaning and the difference between obesity and being overweight.
Being overweight can evidently be described as having unwanted bodyweight for a particular height produced from fat, bone, muscle, water, or any other combination of these various factors. This varies with obesity which can be described as having unwanted amounts of human extra fat.
Long-Term Deleterious Effects of Childhood Obesity Are
Respiratory disorders: asthma, sleep disorders (obstructive sleep apnea).
Gall bladder disease.
Neurological disorders: pseudotumor Cerberi.
Non-alcoholic steato-hepatitis (NASH).
Dermatologic disorders: acanthosis nigricans.
Cardiovascular risks: heart disease and hypertension.
Metabolic syndrome: (SYNDROME X).
Orthopedic disorders: genu valgum, injury to the growth plate, tibia vara, slipped capital femoral epiphyses.
- How to avoid childhood Obesity?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology?
- What are the differences between short-term and long-term finance functions or decisions?
- What are the Effects of Cyberwarfare?
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- What are the effects of Share Buyback?
- Long-term Evolution (LTE)
- Short-term vs medium-term vs long-term scheduling
- What are the effects of issuing Bonus shares?
- Difference between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler.
- What are Long term financial requirements or fixed capital requirement in finance?
- What are the evil effects of using mobile phones?
- Long-Term Financial Plan vs. Short-Term Financial Plan
- What are some forms of Financing Effects?
- What are the effects of gestational diabetes on the baby?