- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The perimeter of a rectangular sheet is $100\ cm$. If the length is $35\ cm$, find its breadth. Also find the area.
Given: The perimeter of a rectangular sheet is $100\ cm$. If the length is $35\ cm$.
To do: To find its breadth and the area.
Solution: As given here, the perimeter of a rectangular $S=100\ cm$
Length of the rectangular sheet $l=35\ cm$
Let "$b$" is the breadth of the rectangular sheet.
We know that, $S=2(l+b)$
$100\ cm=2(35\ cm+b)$
$\Rightarrow b=15\ cm$
So, the area of the rectangular sheet $A=l\times b$
Therefore, the breadth of the rectangular sheet is $15\ cm$ and the area of the rectangular sheet is $525\ cm^2$.
- Call if minus (CM) in 8085 Microprocessor
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle in C++
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Find the largest area rectangular sub-matrix whose sum is equal to k in C++
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder in C++
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area in C++
- Python Program for Find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder in Python Program
- Java Program to find the perimeter of a cylinder
- Java Program to Find the Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Java Program to Find the Perimeter of a Circle
- C++ Program to Find Largest Rectangular Area in a Histogram
- Program to find the perimeter of a rhombus using diagonals
- Java program to find the area of a square