- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The perimeter of a rectangle is $130\ cm$. If the breadth of the rectangle is $30\ cm$, find its length. Also find the area of the rectangle.
Given: The perimeter of a rectangle is $130\ cm$. The breadth of the rectangle is $30\ cm$.
To do: To find the length and the area of the rectangle.
Solution: As given, the perimeter of the rectangle $P=130\ cm$
The breadth of the rectangle $b=30\ cm$
Let "$l$" be the length of the rectangle.
We know that, $P=2(l+b)$
$\Rightarrow 130\ cm=2(l+30\ cm)$
$\Rightarrow 130\ cm=2l+60\ cm$
$\Rightarrow l=35\ cm$
So, the area of the rectangle $A=l\times b$
$=35\ cm\times 30\ cm$
Therefore, the length of the rectangle is $35\ cm$, and the area of the rectangle is $1050\ cm^2$.
- Java Program to Find the Perimeter of a Rectangle
- Java program to find the area of a rectangle
- Python Program to Find the Area of a Rectangle Using Classes
- Golang Program to Find the Area of a Rectangle Using Classes
- C Program for Area And Perimeter Of Rectangle
- C++ Program to get minimum perimeter of rectangle whose area is n
- Maximum area of rectangle possible with given perimeter in C++
- Program to find Perimeter / Circumference of Square and Rectangle in C++
- Area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed within a rectangle?
- Find the cordinates of the fourth vertex of a rectangle with given 3 vertices in Python
- Find minimum area of rectangle with given set of coordinates in C++
- Rectangle Area in C++
- Construct the Rectangle in C++
- How to colorize the outline of a Tkinter canvas rectangle?
- Rectangle Area II in C++