- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Find the breadth of a rectangular plot of land, if its area is $440\ m^2$ and the length is $22\ m$. Also find its perimeter.
Given: Area of a rectangular plot of land is $440\ m^2$ and length is $22\ m$.
To do: To find the breadth and perimeter of the plot.
Solution: As given here, length of the plot $l=22\ m$
Area of the plot $A=440\ m^2$
Let "$b$" is the breadth of the plot.
We know that, the area of the plot $A=l\times b$
Or $440\ m^2=22\ m\times b$
$\Rightarrow b=20\ m$
And we know the formula for the perimeter of the rectangle $=2(l+b)$
Therefore, the breadth of the rectangular plot is $20\ m$ and the perimeter of the rectangular plot is $84\ m$.
- Find a positive number M such that gcd(N^M,N&M) is maximum in Python
- Find the Number of subarrays having sum of the form k^m, m >= 0 using C++
- Program to find the Area and Perimeter of a Semicircle in C++
- Find the area and perimeter of right triangle in PL/SQL
- Find the version of the Pandas and its dependencies in Python
- Find maximum volume of a cuboid from the given perimeter and area in C++
- Find the Number of Subarrays with m Odd Numbers using C++
- Find M-th number whose repeated sum of digits of a number is N in C++
- Find maximum sum array of length less than or equal to m in C++
- Find the largest area rectangular sub-matrix whose sum is equal to k in C++
- Find the perimeter of a cylinder in C++
- What are the key assumptions of Modigliani-Miller (M&M) Theorem?
- What is the difference between E commerce and M commerce?
- Find (a^b)%m where ‘a’ is very large in C++