- SoapUI Tutorial
- SoapUI - Home
- SoapUI Basics
- SoapUI - Introduction
- SoapUI - Capabilities
- SoapUI - NG Pro
- SoapUI - Installation & Configuration
- SoapUI - WSDL
- SoapUI - Project
- SoapUI - TestSuite
- SoapUI - TestCase
- SoapUI - TestStep
- SoapUI - Request & Response
- SoapUI - Properties
- SoapUI - Property Transfer
- SoapUI - Logs Pane
- SoapUI - Assertions
- SoapUI - Troubleshooting
- SoapUI - Performance Testing
- SoapUI - Load Testing
- SoapUI - RESTful Web Services
- SoapUI - JDBC Connection
- SoapUI - JDBC Property
- SoapUI - JDBC Assertion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SoapUI - Capabilities
SoapUI is rich in the following five aspects −
- Functional Testing
- Security Testing
- Load Testing
- Protocols and Technologies
- Integration with other tools
Let’s learn more about each of these capabilities.
SoapUI allows the testers to write functional API tests in SoapUI.
SoapUI supports Drag-Drop feature that accelerates the script development.
SoapUI supports debugging of tests and allows testers to develop data driven tests.
SoapUI supports multiple environments making it easy to switch among QA, Dev, and Prod environments.
SoapUI allows advanced scripting (the tester can develop their custom code depending on the scenarios).
SoapUI performs a complete set of vulnerability scan.
SoapUI prevents SQL Injection to secure the databases.
SoapUI scans for stack overflows, caused by documents huge in size.
SoapUI scans for cross-site scripting, which occurs when service parameters are exposed in messages.
SoapUI performs fuzzing scan and boundary scan to avoid erratic behavior of the services.
SoapUI distributes the load tests across n number of LoadUI agents.
SoapUI simulates high volume and real-world load testing with ease.
SoapUI allows advanced custom reporting to capture performance parameters.
SoapUI allows end-to-end system performance monitoring.
Protocols & Technologies
SoapUI supports a wide range of protocols −
- SOAP – Simple Object Access Protocol
- WSDL – Web Service Definition Language
- REST – Representational State Transfer
- HTTP – Hyper Text Transmission Protocol
- HTTPS – Hyper Text Transmission Protocol Secured
- AMF – Action Message Format
- JDBC – Java Database Connectivity
- JMS – Java Messaging Service
Integration with Other Tools
- Apache Maven Project
- Apache – Ant and more….