- SAP SuccessFactors Tutorial
- SAP SuccessFactors - Home
- SAP SuccessFactors - Introduction
- SAP SF - Integration Add-On
- SAP SuccessFactors - HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors - Architecture
- SAP SuccessFactors - Landscape
- SAP SuccessFactors - Landscape HCI
- Performance & Availability Mgmt
- SAP SF - Customize Welcome Portlet
- SAP SuccessFactors - Navigation
- Compensation and Variable Pay
- SAP SuccessFactors - Foundation
- SAP SF - Intelligent Services
- SAP SuccessFactors - Onboarding
- SAP SF - Performance and Goals
- Succession and Development
- SAP SF - Employee Central
- SAP SF - Employee Central Activities
- SAP SuccessFactors - Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Resources
- SAP SuccessFactors - Quick Guide
- SAP SuccessFactors - Resources
- SAP SuccessFactors - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP SuccessFactors - Onboarding
Using SuccessFactors onboarding, you can engage new hires from the start. It is important to provide enhanced onboarding experience to the new hires to engage top talents from university.
SuccessFactors Onboarding provides an exceptional, enhanced set of onboarding activities in an organization to manage new hires from the start.
Key Features of SuccessFactors Onboarding
The key features of SuccessFactors Onboarding are as follows −
Hiring coordinator can initiate onboarding for hires recruited through SuccessFactors recruitment.
Hiring process involves kickoff onboarding process in SuccessFactors for all hires and complete new hire steps.
Onboarding involves follow up with hire to make sure that he has completed new hire steps and has taken advantage of the new hire portal.
Onboarding can be integrated with recruitment and Employee central to manage new hire activities.