- SAP SuccessFactors Tutorial
- SAP SuccessFactors - Home
- SAP SuccessFactors - Introduction
- SAP SF - Integration Add-On
- SAP SuccessFactors - HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors - Architecture
- SAP SuccessFactors - Landscape
- SAP SuccessFactors - Landscape HCI
- Performance & Availability Mgmt
- SAP SF - Customize Welcome Portlet
- SAP SuccessFactors - Navigation
- Compensation and Variable Pay
- SAP SuccessFactors - Foundation
- SAP SF - Intelligent Services
- SAP SuccessFactors - Onboarding
- SAP SF - Performance and Goals
- Succession and Development
- SAP SF - Employee Central
- SAP SF - Employee Central Activities
- SAP SuccessFactors - Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Resources
- SAP SuccessFactors - Quick Guide
- SAP SuccessFactors - Resources
- SAP SuccessFactors - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP SuccessFactors - Integration Add-On
Integration add-on for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors HCM allows you to integrate data between two environments related to organizational structure, organizational data, compensation and qualification data.
You can support compensation process on Business Execution by transferring data from compensation SAP ERP HCM to SuccessFactors BizX. It is also possible to transfer planned compensation data from SuccessFactors Business Execution to SAP ERP HCM and you can import this data in payroll cycle in HCM suite.
Integration add-on allows you to transfer employee and organizational data from SAP ERP HCM to SuccessFactors and you can manage Talent Management process on SuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX).
You can manage work force planning and analytics by transferring data from SAP ERP HCM to SuccessFactors cloud.
Integration Add-On Releases
Integration add-on releases are as follows −
- Integration Add-On 1.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX
- Integration Add-On 2.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors BizX
- Integration Add-On 3.0 for SAP ERP HCM and SuccessFactors
In the following illustration, you can see integration between SAP ERP HCM suite and SAP SuccessFactors HCM.
You can see employee pre-hired data is exported from HCM suite to SuccessFactors onboarding. When the onboarding task is completed in SuccessFactors, data is extracted and information is sent from SuccessFactors onboarding to SAP ERP HCM suite. Exported and imported data is stored in stages and with the use of Transaction: HRSFI_ONB_HIRE, you can move the data to employee master.
Middleware and Landscape
Two types of landscapes are possible as a part of integration scenario −
- SAP PI is a part of SAP ERP HCM On-premise landscape.
- SAP HCI is a separate component from SAP ERP HCM suite.
The integration add-on supports the integration scenario using middleware. You can use SAP Process Integration (PI) or SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) for transferring content as middleware. When you use SAP Process Integration as middleware, integration add-on is embedded and integration connectivity add-on is a part of On-premise SAP ERP HCM suite.
When you use SAP HANA Cloud Integration as middleware, it is considered as a part of different environment from SAP ERP HCM suite.