- SAP Design Studio Tutorial
- SAP Design Studio - Home
- SAP Design Studio - Overview
- SAP Design Studio - Key Features
- SAP Design Studio - How To Logon
- SAP Design Studio - Navigation
- Create an Application
- Add Data Source
- HANA Connectivity
- Setting Up Bookmarks
- Working With Data Sources
- Connect to a UDS
- SAP Design Studio - Exporting Data
- HANA Mode Interactive
- Working With Info Charts
- Working With Filters
- SAP Design Studio - Geomap
- Exporting an Application
- Exporting as Templates
- Visualization Templates
- Custom Dashboards
- Refresh a Document
- SAP Design Studio Useful Resources
- SAP Design Studio - Quick Guide
- SAP Design Studio - Resources
- SAP Design Studio - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Design Studio - Add Data Source
In this chapter, we will discuss on how to add a data source in the design studio.
To add a data source, go to the Outline View → Data Sources folder.
Right-click on the folder → New
It will open the add data source wizard. To add a connection, click on the Browse tab and select the connection.
Once you select the connection, data source option will be enabled. Go to Browse → Search tab and enter the data source name.
The data source alias is automatically assigned. Click on the OK button. Then the data source is added to the outline pane.