- SAP Ariba Tutorial
- SAP Ariba - Home
- SAP Ariba - Introduction
- SAP Ariba - Key Benefits
- SAP Ariba - Account Configuration
- User & Role Management
- Supplier Membership Fees
- SAP Ariba - Configuring SAP ERP
- Configuring Ariba Procurement Solution
- Buyers & Supplier Terms
- SAP Ariba - Integrating Master Data
- Integrating Transaction data
- SAP Ariba - SAP ERP Transports
- SAP Ariba - Downloading workbooks
- SAP Ariba - Installation
- SAP Ariba - Configuration
- SAP Ariba - Security Details
- SAP Ariba - Logging & Auditing
- Comparison With Other Tools
- SAP Ariba - Solution Areas
- SAP Ariba - Configurable Workflows
- SAP Ariba - Reporting Options
- Integration with S/4 HANA
- Best Practices For Integration
- SAP Ariba Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Quick Guide
- SAP Ariba - Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Discussion
SAP Ariba - Reporting Options
In this chapter, we will see the Report Types supported in the Ariba system −
- Prepackaged Reports
- Investigate Data
- Custom Reports
- Multi-fact Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Compound Reports
Apart from this, if you are using SAP S/4 HANA system, it also provides different standard reports w.r.t. Procurement system.
There are various dashboards’ views under each Ariba module that can be customized based on the requirement and used for reporting purpose.
In SAP Ariba, users can also modify CSV files that pull report data, to specify report properties or permissions. Report properties can be changed using the below integration events −
ReportQueryPull Integration Event − This is used to Query API queries associated with each report.
ReportMetaPull Integration Event − This event is used to define report visualization and appearance of each report in Ariba system.
ReportPermissionMap.csv File − This defines list of reports in Ariba system and it contains one line for each report.
ReportColumnMeta.csv File − This is used to define column name in each report.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started