- SAP Ariba Tutorial
- SAP Ariba - Home
- SAP Ariba - Introduction
- SAP Ariba - Key Benefits
- SAP Ariba - Account Configuration
- User & Role Management
- Supplier Membership Fees
- SAP Ariba - Configuring SAP ERP
- Configuring Ariba Procurement Solution
- Buyers & Supplier Terms
- SAP Ariba - Integrating Master Data
- Integrating Transaction data
- SAP Ariba - SAP ERP Transports
- SAP Ariba - Downloading workbooks
- SAP Ariba - Installation
- SAP Ariba - Configuration
- SAP Ariba - Security Details
- SAP Ariba - Logging & Auditing
- Comparison With Other Tools
- SAP Ariba - Solution Areas
- SAP Ariba - Configurable Workflows
- SAP Ariba - Reporting Options
- Integration with S/4 HANA
- Best Practices For Integration
- SAP Ariba Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Quick Guide
- SAP Ariba - Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Discussion
SAP Ariba - Integration with S/4 HANA
SAP S/4 HANA integration with the Ariba Network is native to SAP S/4HANA and this can be performed as part of SAP S/4HANA with guided configuration. You can navigate to “Ariba account settings” and it doesn’t require use of middleware. To meet your organization policies, you can integrate using a middleware like SAP Process Orchestration PI/PO on-premise or SAP HANA Cloud Integration HCI in the cloud. SAP also provides best practices to show you which mediated connectivity alternatives should be used for integration.
With the integration of SAP S/4HANA and Ariba, cloud allows the following processes −
- Purchase order collaboration
- Invoice collaboration
- Service procurement
- Discount management
The Ways of Connecting SAP S/4 HANA With The Ariba Network
There are three ways of connecting SAP S/4HANA with the Ariba Network −
You establish a system connection between SAP S/4HANA and the Ariba Network without using middleware. Under Ariba account settings, you have direct connectivity option.
Mediated connectivity using HCI
You establish a system connection using SAP HANA Cloud Integration between SAP S/4HANA and the Ariba Network.
Mediated connectivity using PI
You establish a system connection using middleware between SAP S/4HANA and the Ariba Network.
The SAP Process Integration design packages (TPZ files) are available on this link https://connect.ariba.com in a ZIP file. You must download the ZIP file and extract the files for your required version.
You can also refer to SAP Note 1991088 to know more about integration.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started