- SAP Ariba Tutorial
- SAP Ariba - Home
- SAP Ariba - Introduction
- SAP Ariba - Key Benefits
- SAP Ariba - Account Configuration
- User & Role Management
- Supplier Membership Fees
- SAP Ariba - Configuring SAP ERP
- Configuring Ariba Procurement Solution
- Buyers & Supplier Terms
- SAP Ariba - Integrating Master Data
- Integrating Transaction data
- SAP Ariba - SAP ERP Transports
- SAP Ariba - Downloading workbooks
- SAP Ariba - Installation
- SAP Ariba - Configuration
- SAP Ariba - Security Details
- SAP Ariba - Logging & Auditing
- Comparison With Other Tools
- SAP Ariba - Solution Areas
- SAP Ariba - Configurable Workflows
- SAP Ariba - Reporting Options
- Integration with S/4 HANA
- Best Practices For Integration
- SAP Ariba Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Quick Guide
- SAP Ariba - Useful Resources
- SAP Ariba - Discussion
SAP Ariba - Downloading Workbooks
Mapping workbooks are used to import/export data between Ariba Procurement Solution and ERP system. These mapping workbooks can be customized based on business needs. When an outbound transaction happens, data transforms from XML to cXML and is uploaded to Ariba Procurement Solution. For inbound transactions, it is reverse order – the data is transformed from cXML to XML and moved to ERP system.
Mapping workbooks can be downloaded from https://connect.ariba.com and you can customize the mapping of fields between XML and cXML based on your business requirements.
Step 1 − To download mapping workbooks, login to https://connect.ariba.com
If you do not have username and password for Ariba Connect, you can contact Ariba account executive. You can use any of the below options to manage your account −
- Forgotten Password
- New User
- Can’t access your account
Step 2 − You have to click on Home tab → Product Summary page, click Ariba Cloud Integration; this will further open Ariba Cloud Integration page.
Step 3 − Under the Integration Tools section, click Integration tools for Ariba Procure-to-Pay.
The Integration tools for Ariba Procure-to-Pay page appears.
Navigate to Integration Tools for SAP → Tool and click Mapping Workbooks.
The Mapping Workbooks for Ariba Procurement Solutions integrated with SAP for Cloud Integration X.0 page appears. Click Download and specify a location on your hard drive to download the mapping workbooks.
Mapping workbooks are available for download in Zip format.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started