- Place Value, Ordering and Rounding
- Decimal Place Value: Tenths and Hundredths
- Decimal Place Value: Hundreds to Ten Thousandths
- Writing a Decimal Number Less Than 1 Given its Name
- Writing a Decimal Number Greater Than 1 Given its Name
- Writing a Decimal Number Given its Name: Advanced
- Reading Decimal Position on a Number Line: Tenths
- Reading Decimal Position on a Number Line: Hundredths
- Introduction to Ordering Decimals
- Ordering Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Place Value, Ordering and Rounding
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of place value, ordering and rounding of decimals based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand place value, ordering and rounding of decimals in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of place value, ordering and rounding of decimals. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in place value, ordering and rounding of decimals, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, place values of whole numbers, place value chart, definition of decimal numbers and so on.