- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to remove Y-axis labels in R?
When we create a plot in R, the Y-axis labels are automatically generated and if we want to remove those labels, the plot function can help us. For this purpose, we need to set ylab argument of plot function to blank as ylab="" and yaxt="n" to remove the axis title. This is a method of base R only, not with ggplot2 package.
x<-rnorm(10) y<-rnorm(10) plot(x,y)
- How to display Y-axis labels with more decimal places in R?
- How to create a plot with reversed Y-axis labels in base R?
- How to remove X or Y labels from a Seaborn heatmap?
- How to create a dendrogram without X-axis labels in R?
- How to display X-axis labels inside the plot in base R?
- How to display X-axis labels with dash in base R plot?
- How to display 0 at Y-axis using ggplot2 in R?
- How to change the Y-axis title in base R plot?
- How to change the adjustment of the plot title using ggplot2 to align it above the Y-axis labels in R?
- How to remove or hide X-axis labels from a Seaborn / Matplotlib plot?
- How to display positive sign for X-axis labels in R using ggplot2?
- How to increase the X-axis labels font size using ggplot2 in R?
- How to set the Y-axis tick marks using ggplot2 in R?
- How to display Y-axis with Euro sign using ggplot2 in R?
- How to change ordinal X-axis label to text labels using ggplot2 in R?