How to install Imagick/imagemagick PHP extension on Windows 10?
- To install Imagick or Imagemagick on windows, follow the below mentioned procedure −
- Check the permissions on the .dll file. This will make sure that the Apache user has read access to the file.
- It is better to change the permission of the [PHP]/extension directory.
- In order to change the permission, follow the below steps −
- Right click on the file(s) or folder(s)
- Select "Properties"
- Select the "Security" tab
- Click on "Edit" button.
- Change the permission of user to Full Control.
Published on 07-Apr-2020 16:47:56